John 14:15 “If ye love me, keep my commandments.”
WHICH COMMANDMENT WAS JESUS REFERRING TO???
Mathew 5:17 “Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. 18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. 19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.”
The Ten Commandments in the Qur’an and Bible
0) (Exodus 12: 1-17 & Deuteronomy 5: 6-21)
0) Confirmation in the Quran (Chapter: Verse)
1. Thou shall not take any God except one God.
1. «"There is no God except one God"» (47:19)
2. Thou shall make no image of God.
2. «"There is nothing whatsoever like unto Him"» (42:11)
3. Thou shall not use God's name in vain.
3. «"Make not God's name an excuse to your oaths"» (2:224)
4. Thou shall honor thy mother and father.
4. «"Be kind to your parents if one or both of them attain old age in thy life, say not a word of contempt nor repel them but address them in terms of honor."» (17:23)
5. Thou shall not steal.
5. «"As for the thief, male or female, cut off his or her hands, but those who repent After a crime and reform shall beforgiven by God for God is forgiving and kind."» (5:38 - 39)
6. Thou shall not lie or give false testimony.
6. «"They invoke a curse of God if they lie."» (24:7) «"Hide not the testimony"» (2:283)
7. Thou shall not kill.
7. «"If anyone has killed one person it is as if he had killed the whole mankind"» (5:32)
8. Thou shall not commit adultery.
8. «"Do not come near adultery. It is an indecent deed and a way for other evils."» (17:32)
9. Thou shall not covet thy neighbors wife or possessions.
9, «"Do good to your parents, relatives and neighbors."» (4:36) Saying of the Prophet Muhammad (P) “"One of the greatest sins is to have illicit sex with your neighbors wife”".
10. Thou shall keep the Sabbath holy.
10. «"When the call for the Friday Prayer is made, hasten to the remembrance of God and leave off your business."» (62:9)
YOU FOR YOUR SIN AND HOW WILL IT BE FORGIVEN?
Ezekiel 18:20 “The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him. 21 But if the wicked will turn (REPENT) from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all my statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die.”
"Do not despair of God's mercy; He will forgive you of all your sins".Qur'an (39:53).
"Except those who repent, have faith and good deeds, those Allah will charge their sins for good deeds. Certainly Allah is most forgiving and merciful." (Qur'an 25:70)
HOW TO REPENT?
For repentance to be accepted by Allah, one should go through these four stages:
1- Stop the sin.
2- Regretting deeply and truly for the sin you committed.
3- Return to Allah for forgiveness.
4- Strong intention never to return to that same sin again.
What would help in fulfilling the above four stages?
The repenting person should remember three facts:
1. The grave consequence of sins.
2. The painful punishment for sins and
3. How week a person is when committing such sins.
Abu Bakr Al siddiq (May Allah be pleased with him), narrated:
"I heard Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) saying: ‘There isn’t a man who, when he commits a sin, rises, makes ablution, and offers two rak'as of prayers, but Allah forgives his sins.’
ALLAH FURTHER SAYS IN THE QUR'AN:
"Those (are the true believers) who, when they commit an evil deed, or wrong their souls, remember Allah, and seek forgiveness for their sins - and who but Allah forgives sins? They do not insist upon the sins they have committed, and they know (that Allah is forgiving)." (Qur'an 3:135)
SALVATION ACCORDING TO PAUL
1Co 15:14 “And if Christ be not risen (from dead), then is our preaching vain, and your faith is also vain.”
1Co 15:3 “For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:”
WHICH SCRIPTURE WAS PAUL REFERRING TO, IS IT JESUS’ OWN?
2Ti 2:8 “Remember that Jesus Christ of the seed of David was raised from the dead according to my gospel:”
WHERE DID JESUS EVER PREACH HE WILL DIE FOR YOUR SIN ON CROSS???