02. These Books contain the Words of Allah.
03. Among them are the Sheets of Ibrahim (Abraham), Taurat revealed to Moosa (Moses), Az-Zabour (psalms) revealed to Dawood (David), The Injil (Gospel) revealed to Isa (Jesus), And The Qur’an sent down to Muhammad, (Peace be upon them all).
04. Jews and Christians distorted some parts of their Books (Taurat and Injil).
05. Being the last Book assuredly guarded from corruption, The Qur’an confirms the truth in the previous Books and guards it.
06. Whatever, in those Books, differs from The Qur’an is corrupted or abrogated.
07. Allah (Glory be to Him) says: “To you We sent the scripture in truth Confirming the scriptures that came before it, And guarding it...” [The Qur’an 5:48].
08. Allah revealed The Qur’an in Arabic and has firmly promised to protect. His last Message from all corruption; He says about The Qur’an: “We have, without doubt, sent down the Message, and We will assuredly guard it (from corruption)” [The Qur’an 15:9]
Please Join Our Facebook Page: Click Here